Monday, March 10, 2014

Morning Report - Day 4 - Monday, March 10th

The Morning Report with AK Andy - March 11th 2014 ~ 06:15 (UTC +1:00)

Morning everyone! Monday, Monday. It was similar to Sunday in poor quality of sleep. This hitch is lining up to be much like the last. Plenty of waking hours after work to read. I went to breakfast when the cafe opened and caught a ride to work at 6:45. At work, I got my residency card application rolling, along with tending to more miscellaneous items my manager asked me to get done and reading the drilling plan for the upcoming well. Mainly in the afternoon I worked on my online learning in order to complete various certifications and competencies. Yay! I have another one to do today that is a yearly radiation update.
Another item I spent some time on yesterday and the day before was that within my company we have a instant messaging system that connects all the personal from around the world. Pretty sweet. I use this feature often, especially to stay intouch with Mines friends working for SLB in other locations and other engineers I have met in training or on the job. 
To wrap up this post, all day yesterday I was fighting a sore throat which has thankfully mostly gone away this morning. I intended to get back early enough in the evening to go to the gym, but would have been sucking for air big time. Instead last night I drank some hot tea and finally got some decent sleep. This evening I think I will go running for sure!

Onshore life is rolling along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated. Please post.