Thursday, March 13, 2014

Morning Report - Day 6 - Wednesday, March 12th

The Morning Report with AK Andy - March 13th 2014 ~ 08:15 (UTC +1:00)

   Gutten Morgan! Wednesday was when I was hopeful to head offshore. Do to normal unforseen set backs, half the team will go out Thursday and the rest of us will go out Saturday. At least that was the plan as of Wednesday morning. Now it is Thursday and Friday.  Flexibility is a must in this business.
   While not having much to do at the office, my boss has asked me to help organize a BBQ for the shop techs for this upcoming Saturday evening. Our shop technicians are awesome and definitely need this BBQ to blow some steam and relax. It is just a little difficult to get things going around here sometimes. Hopefully I will be able to get a hold of the catering company this morning.
    In other news, I am now signed up for a 4 day training course in Huston at the end of April. Now to see if I will be able to make or if I have to reschedule due to work. The course will be for one of the fancy measurement tools that my company runs, and I am looking forward to getting some training on it and subsequently running the tool in the field two wells from now. Besides a couple days of training gives me a chance to visit friends in Texas. I am going to probably rent a set of wheels so that I have some mobility to boot! Ya, looking forward to it.

Onshore life is about to head offshore. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are appreciated. Please post.